Hi everyone! It’s been a very long time not posting anything here!
To be honest, I felt like I lost my writing desire lately. It was like I had no time to blog, nothing to share, no idea.
But yeah, today I just want to post something about my gratitude.
I’m trying to count my blessings and name it one by one (I know it will be very long and still I will miss so many things since my blessings are countless!)
But I will write it anyway.
So here we go!
I’m so thankful for:
- Having Lord Jesus as my God and Savior. I’m forgiven, saved by His grace, loved, and blessed! No words can describe how thankful I am to have Him. And the good news is, even though I can’t describe it, you also can feel it when you have Him as your God and Savior! Jesus is my everything, my beginning, my forever!
- People in my life.
My parents, they’re not perfect but they’re the best. My dad is blessed (he works diligently & never complains), my mom is a superwoman (she cooks every morning so we always have breakfast on time). My brothers are kindhearted (read: mau nganter ke sana-sini).
My grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, they’re all good people.
My boyfriend who loves me unconditionally (include his family).
My bestfriends: Sally (since Junior High School, and she is the only one who still keep contact with me regularly after this 10 years of friendship), Meme, Oliph, Lie Chen (since High School, we always make time to catch up, because we know that our friendship is precious).
Michelle & Stephanie (my trio piano partner, we share the joy of music together).
Christine (the one I trusted when it comes to share my thoughts).
My family in Christ (all of them!)
Selly, Debby, Ko Erick, Edward. Somehow I feel like they’re truly more than just church friends for me, they are my brothers & sisters. I can share anything without any doubts with them.
My piano teachers, I can be a teacher now because of their endless patience & support in teaching me in the past.
Lusi, Alod, Astro, Sylvina, Patty, Clarissa for making my past worthy to be remembered and I believe we will still be bestfriend until forever.
My pastor who is a role model for me.
One in Rush team, a unique friendship that I will be grateful forever (each of them are precious).
My music team at church. I’m glad to be in one team with humble musicians like them.
And so many more people in my life who takes role in shaping me today. I am so thankful for each of you.
- Health of my family, my loved ones, & myself. Thanks Jesus for giving us healthy body.
- My job, my lovely students & their parents who trust in me.
- My past that was full of miracles, blessings, guidance, success, lessons, and beautiful memories.
- Things I have today. I still remember the day I pray to the Lord for what I have today. I now can say that He is always ON TIME in answering our prayer. He knows our needs, and he provides. Even He gives us what we WANT. HE IS GOOD!
- My talent, my face, my body, my look, my name, my smile, my hair, my teeth, everything about me. I am thankful for being me.
- My future. I know my Lord Jesus preparing something bigger for my future and I just can’t wait!
Oh my heart is full of thankfulness!
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!